Monday 18 December 2017

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.


Hello readers,

My name is Drew. I'm not new to the blogging sphere, having already ran a number of blogs over the years but now quietly administer a site that allows me some limited blogging freedom.

It's taken me a while, a long while, to pluck the courage and put finger tips to keys again and venture out on another blogging journey.

Here I plan to write about anything. Nothing really is off limits. Ancient and Modern History; Archaeology, Comedy, Politics, Paranormal, Poetry, Religion, right down to Space, Sports and Spirituality. So you've been fair warned.

I'm very UNpolitically correct and make no apologies if my writings offend. Well, I do, to an extent. But it is not my intent to offend. Merely to share my thoughts through the written word. You can debate me, I welcome open discussion.

So welcome to my little piece of bloggosphere, I promise to try to educate, entertain or maybe even annoy a little.

Drew


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

Hello readers, My name is Drew. I'm not new to the blogging sphere, having already ran a number of blogs over the years but now qui...